1. Our Refund Policy
If you wish to cancel a purchased trip package within 30 days, you may be eligible for an refund. After deducting the agent's fee and the BTS cancellation fee, there is any money left over on BTS; it will be returned to the visitor within 7 to 15 working days after the guest submitting the cancellation request. Based on what packaged you purchased, various refund procedures apply.
Any bank fees associated with the refund, whether made to the customer's credit account or a bank account, are deducted from the refunds. There will be no repayment or reduction given to any tour participant in respect of airfare, accommodations, meals, guided tours, transportation, or any other facilities included within the trip fare out but which are not used by tour person due to some personal reasons, regardless of the reason for the non-utilization.
2. What CAN be Refunded:
- 1. Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances.
- 2. Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveler may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
- 3. Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
3. What CANNOT be Refunded::
- 1. All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- 2. No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
- 3. Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
- 4. Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.