Bali Honeymoon Package
6 Days & 5 Nights
The Best-Selling Bali Honeymoon Package is a 5 nights, 6 days honeymoon tour itinerary designed to provide a memorable time to the newly wed couples. The 5 nights are split into 3 nights in Ubud and 2 nights in Seminyak. An ideal travel package for couples, the best-selling package for honeymoon in Bali is a balanced combination of romantic natural beauty, privacy for the newlyweds, and comfortable stays. Also, it is one of the cheap travel packages to Bali by BEYOND TRAVEL SOLUTIONS .
Hindi, English, Local Language
- 1. 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
- 2. 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 3. 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 4. 72 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
- 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 72 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
• Folk Dance Evening
• Visit Singapadu Village, Coffee Plantations, Monkey Forest
• Spend time on snorkeling, banana boat ride & glass bottomed boat
• Enjoy visit to Turtle Island
• Accommodations as per tour itineray
• Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
• Agung River Rafting
• Full day Kintamani Active Volcano
• One half day city tour of Bali / Ubud Tour
• Water Sports: Snorkeling, Glass-bottomed Boat, Banana Boat
• 2 hours SPA treatment
• Transfers : Airport – Hotel – Airport
• 1 sunset dinner Bounty Cruise
• All tours & transfers on private basis
• All taxes
• Any charges for early check-in & late check-out
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks
• Tips and porter charges
• Any Travel Insurance Premium
• Visa on Arrival at Bali (Free of cost)
• Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any technical faults
Experience the magic and romance as you step on to the beautiful island of Bali.
Once you land in Bali, the agent’s representative will greet you at the Denpasar International Airport in Bali. From here you will be provided with a hotel transfer in a private cab. Once you reach Ubud, check into the hotel and relax in your suite.
Towards the evening, the hotel will arranged for a romantic, candle light dinner. One of the first indulgences in your Bali honeymoon itinerary, the dinner will be a private affair with delicious food as per your choice. After relishing the multi-cuisine spread, you can take a romantic walk with your partner, along the lovely hotel premises.
A day tour of Kintamani, live folk dance performance and a rejuvenating spa are what make this day a true extravaganza.
Day 2 of this exclusive Bali honeymoon package will be a mix of a sightseeing, adventure and indulgence. Start off with a refreshing buffet breakfast and have a pleasant morning the hotel. Later, a private transfer will be made to Payangan Village where whitewater rafting will be organized for you and your partner. The 2 hour adventure is perfect for honeymoon couples to bond and have some fun.
The trip will continue to the Kintamani Volcano, one of the popular spots for sightseeing in Bali for honeymooners. Together, enjoy the spellbinding view of Batur Mountain and its crater lake. The smoky active volcano in the background adds to the charm of the scenery.
As you head back, stop by the beautiful Temen Village and Singapadu Village. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes which include the gorgeous spice gardens, coffee plantations, and Tegalalang rice terrace. Towards dusk, enjoy a lively folk dance performance by the locals of the village. If you like greenery and wildlife, you can also head to Monkey Forest and Royal Palace - two interesting attractions in Ubud.
End the day with 2-hours of soothing Balinese couple’s spa. After the indulging spa, return to the hotel for a peaceful dinner, arranged specially for you and your love.
Plan the day ahead
Day 3 of this Bali itinerary of 6 days is a leisure day. Start the day with a delectable breakfast and then if you want you can go out and explore colorful and vibrant street markets in Ubud such as Jalan Raya Andong, Ubud Art Market, Sukawati Market, and Tegallalang Handicraft Centre. After exploring markets, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Spend the day enjoying various water activities
Have a wonderful morning with a lavish breakfast spread, you will head out to Turtle Island for some fun. The island is home to many thrilling and exciting water sports such as banana rides, parasailing, snorkeling, jet skiing, and many more. After a fun-filled day, head to Seminyak, check-in the hotel for an overnight stay.
Set out for a day of market-hopping and an evening of a romantic cruise dinner.
After a lazy morning, enjoy a hearty breakfast and then spend some time with your partner in your ultra-romantic pool villa. A little later in the day, head out for a casual outing and explore the best of Kuta and Seminyak. If shopping is on your mind, you can also go exploring the most popular markets in Bali.
Head back to the hotel and relax a bit, before you set the mood for a dazzling evening. Sunset Dinner Cruise for the newlyweds is one of the highlights of this best-selling Bali honeymoon package. The cruise will be a gala fiesta - featuring music, live performances, lip-smacking food and a lot more - perfect to celebrate the start of a beautiful relationship.
At the end of the 4 hour cruise, a private cab will take you back to hotel.
Bid adieu to Bali!
Last day of your Bali honeymoon package will include half a day of leisure. Have breakfast and then unwind in the villa or go exploring the local city area.
Towards afternoon, check-out and board the cab to the Denpasar International Airport.
Get inspiration for your next trip